White Widget is a leading-edge software design and development studio. We’re a fast-growing team with a diverse set of backgrounds and skills. Technology is the backbone of our company and we’re looking for talent that can play a critical role in the success of projects both internally and for clients.
At White Widget, you’ll be able to use your expertise to tackle different challenges every day. We take great pride in the work we do and our ability to solve complex challenges.
- We offer 3- to 6-month full-time internships, either over the summer or during the semester
- You’ll get the opportunity to work with and learn from our exceptional engineers, designers, and project managers while potentially contributing to a live project
- List of internship requirements from your school or institution
- Interview at our office in Quezon City (by invitation, should an applicant qualify)
- We appreciate that you might not have the same stack as us, and we welcome great engineers in all forms
- Sample projects completed as an individual contributor in at least one of the following fields, to be demonstrated on your interview: frontend web development, backend web development, Android, iOS, or Unity
- Start and end date of your intended internship
- Ability to regularly come to our Quezon City office at least twice a week
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Even more competitive game nights and board games
- Upskilling days, online library access