White Widget is a leading-edge software design and development studio. We’re a fast-growing team with a diverse set of backgrounds and skills. Technology is the backbone of our company and we’re looking for talent that can play a critical role in the success of projects both internally and for clients.
At White Widget, you’ll be able to use your expertise to tackle different challenges every day. We take great pride in the work we do and our ability to solve complex challenges.
- You’ll solve tough challenges and shape product roadmaps by executing high-fidelity mockups, wireframes, user journeys, and prototypes
- Our designers get to work on a variety of projects (web and mobile) and output designs based on the client’s requirements
- You’ll advocate for user-centric design by sharing your work with both our clients and engineers
- You’ll be able to use your specially honed skills not immediately related to UX design, such as illustration, animation, video, 3D graphics, and lettering
- We don’t micromanage. You’re a smart cookie and we trust you to do the job at your fullest.
- We’re geeks at heart and love learning new things and getting challenged. We do regular upskilling and skill sharing, so you’re kept up-to-date on the best practices of the industry.
- We appreciate that you might not have the same stack as us, and we welcome great designers in all forms
- Proficient with prototyping tools: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Framer, Adobe XD, or others
- Proficient in design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Blender, or others
- A strong portfolio of your existing work
- Front-end familiarity and knowledge in design systems are huge pluses
- Ability to regularly come to our Quezon City office at least twice a week
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Even more competitive game nights and board games
- Healthcare coverage and gym membership
- Upskilling days, online library access
- Quarterly bonuses